GSA IT Schedule 70
The GSA IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products, services and solutions from more than 5,000 certified industry partners. IT Schedule 70 offers federal, state and local governments innovative solutions for their information technology needs.
BookZurman as a Schedule 70 Holder
As a small business, BZ can help government customers meet their socioeconomic goals. In accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), customers can mandate or indicate a preference for small businesses for their acquisitions.
Purchasing from GSA schedule contractors offers the following advantages over procuring on the open market:
- GSA has determined prices under schedule contracts to be fair and reasonable.
- Synopses are not required for schedule purchases.
- Schedule contracts have been awarded in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Administrative time is reduced.
- Schedule contracts offer a wide selection of state-of-the-art commercial supplies and services.