Your Future-ready Care Coordination and Planning Platform
BookZurman specialists designed CareNexus® to showcase how we apply our team’s standards expertise to application and implementation.
CareNexus, a coordinated care planning solution, improves care quality and data management by connecting community-based providers and patients, along with others, across a patient’s continuum of care.
With a secure, cloud-hosted FHIR application infrastructure, CareNexus enables care team members from multiple organizations immediate access to patient information in one place.
- Improves communication among patients and cross-community care teams
- Connects easily to health information exchanges (HIEs)
- Provides a cost-effective, streamlined care-management solution
- Shares information with any EHR or care provider
- Extensible for your future requirements through SMART-on-FHIR apps
- Consolidates current systems into one FHIR database
- Secure and scalable
- Modular design
- FHIR standards- and HIPAA-compliant
- Patient engagement
- Single sign-on
- Consent, referral and program management
- Appointment scheduling, task, and activity management
- Alerts and notifications