The number of cumulative years Team BZ experts have worked in the healthcare IT arena.
How we help
We help you understand community healthcare IT standards and how to implement them.
We advise from healthcare IT theory to interoperability and application: writing the language all the way to making it work.
We make the transition from healthcare IT data to action, and from non-standards compliance to compliant standards.
Our Team Is Our Talent
Our expertise enables us to hit the ground running. We’re proud of the breadth and depth of Team BZ and provide value through our strong community ties and relationships with many federal agencies.
Intimately familiar with the healthcare IT community, our sought-after team continues to be engaged in open dialogue with industry leaders.
Our experts drive progress and innovation through global healthcare IT organizations, and are active contributors with:
- Health Level Seven International (HL7)
- Healthcare Services Platform Consortium (HSPC)
- Open Source Electronic Health Record Alliance (OSEHRA)
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HiMSS)
Prime or Partner
BookZurman, a service-disabled-veteran-owned small business, successfully has performed as a prime contractor and teamed with other firms.
Our experience includes working through a variety of government-contract vehicles including GSA IT Schedule 70 and the U.S. Navy’s SeaPort-e.
We have a proven track record as a prime contractor and responding quickly to task orders.
- Healthcare Efficiency Initiative, Department of Veteran Affairs
- Business Management System, Department of Veteran Affairs
- Health Standards, Veterans’ Health Administration
- Payer Outreach, Chief Business Office, Veterans’ Health Administration